HauffenHauserHauffenHauser

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Swingers Episode 1 Swingers Episode 1

Not Too Shabby.

It really wasn't too shabby at all! The animation wasn't jarringly bad but as always there's improvement to pursue. You do need a new mic, or perhaps as another poster mentioned you could dig up Audacity and tinker around with that. This story has potential, and I do look forward for more!

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

A Concept Worth Thinking About.

I might be overthinking, but hell, that's what I usually do. I have to say, this flash opens some thought to the usage of social networking, considering that it's easy to lie on them and tell all your "friends" how much of a chronic liar you are. Though, I take this paragraph as something any experienced Interweb user would know.

The voice acting was humorous to me, simply put. I guess I'm the dry and sarcastic type, that must be why. The drawing was nice to look at, good detail and such, also how the characters portrayed using something like Facebook or Twitter (lol). In this sort of flash, using a lot of different camera angles or some heavy storyline shouldn't really be needed - this flash is completely fine the way it was structured.

The ending surprised me. Though, considering the green guy, I feel as if I shouldn't have been. Good stuff overall!

JohnnyUtah responds:

thanks brah

Flash Comedy Extravaganza Flash Comedy Extravaganza

ALMIGHTY AWESOME POOPOO GOODYNESS. (AAPPG'd)

Excellent. I loved the animation and art style (twas very fluent) and I liked the no effort video tape (sometimes people really do that...). I can't really comment much, but that doesn't mean it's bad. Just that I can't figure where to start... but anyways, excellent flash! I hope I can see more of your work!

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

I would've realized this game was an April Fools joke if I just looked at the date, but I'll admit it, it got me. I've managed to get all the medals EXCEPT the damn arrow one. I've read over some comments and they don't seem to have had any trouble getting it, but I keep constantly heading northwest and I've gotten nothing. Is there some specific tree I gotta get next to or interact with? Regardless of that, well played.

Plumber is Missing Plumber is Missing

Fantastic.

But unfortunately the controls were just that unbearable for me. After getting 100 coins and getting all the goombas two times I simply could not finish through the second level due to the zoomed-in camera and the clunky controls. The graphics are really nice even though the setting looks rather confusing and some things such as blocks shouldn't be where they are.

Hopefully your next project will alleviate the camera problem, which I think is the most important flaw in this one. In all honesty the controls weren't as bad as they could have been but because of the camera I couldn't find squat around me.

P.S - Perhaps you could link us to the bonus scenes anyways? You know, for the idiots and whiners like me? lol. >.>