HauffenHauserHauffenHauser

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

I would've realized this game was an April Fools joke if I just looked at the date, but I'll admit it, it got me. I've managed to get all the medals EXCEPT the damn arrow one. I've read over some comments and they don't seem to have had any trouble getting it, but I keep constantly heading northwest and I've gotten nothing. Is there some specific tree I gotta get next to or interact with? Regardless of that, well played.

Plumber is Missing Plumber is Missing

Fantastic.

But unfortunately the controls were just that unbearable for me. After getting 100 coins and getting all the goombas two times I simply could not finish through the second level due to the zoomed-in camera and the clunky controls. The graphics are really nice even though the setting looks rather confusing and some things such as blocks shouldn't be where they are.

Hopefully your next project will alleviate the camera problem, which I think is the most important flaw in this one. In all honesty the controls weren't as bad as they could have been but because of the camera I couldn't find squat around me.

P.S - Perhaps you could link us to the bonus scenes anyways? You know, for the idiots and whiners like me? lol. >.>