HauffenHauserHauffenHauser

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Swingers Episode 1 Swingers Episode 1

Not Too Shabby.

It really wasn't too shabby at all! The animation wasn't jarringly bad but as always there's improvement to pursue. You do need a new mic, or perhaps as another poster mentioned you could dig up Audacity and tinker around with that. This story has potential, and I do look forward for more!

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

A Concept Worth Thinking About.

I might be overthinking, but hell, that's what I usually do. I have to say, this flash opens some thought to the usage of social networking, considering that it's easy to lie on them and tell all your "friends" how much of a chronic liar you are. Though, I take this paragraph as something any experienced Interweb user would know.

The voice acting was humorous to me, simply put. I guess I'm the dry and sarcastic type, that must be why. The drawing was nice to look at, good detail and such, also how the characters portrayed using something like Facebook or Twitter (lol). In this sort of flash, using a lot of different camera angles or some heavy storyline shouldn't really be needed - this flash is completely fine the way it was structured.

The ending surprised me. Though, considering the green guy, I feel as if I shouldn't have been. Good stuff overall!

JohnnyUtah responds:

thanks brah

Flash Comedy Extravaganza Flash Comedy Extravaganza

ALMIGHTY AWESOME POOPOO GOODYNESS. (AAPPG'd)

Excellent. I loved the animation and art style (twas very fluent) and I liked the no effort video tape (sometimes people really do that...). I can't really comment much, but that doesn't mean it's bad. Just that I can't figure where to start... but anyways, excellent flash! I hope I can see more of your work!

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Ohsnap.

Awesome flash. I keep watching it now and it always makes me laugh. In fact, every time I watch it, it keeps getting funnier. I like the artwork, and the jokes and hyperactiveness. I can't wait to see more of your work!

EgoCity Chap V disk2 EgoCity Chap V disk2

A horrible beauty.

I watched the past episodes, and frankly, I have mixed feelings of your episodes and this one.

To start, I love the art and animation. It looks so fluent and the characters are well made. Nothing seemed to stutter and the plotline (for me) was original. Now that all the good things are done with, let me tell you what I hated.

VOICES. UGH the voices were TERRIBLE! I know you voiced them yourself (along with some other friends) but JEEZ. If you ever make any other flashes, PLEASE remember to have better voice acting. Through all your episodes I could not stand the voice acting and skipped through some. Just keep this in mind.

So, in the end, good art, animations, storyline; TERRIBLE voice acting. The acting makes me stop in my tracks, but the other stuff makes me want to see more of your work.

Natural Flight Natural Flight

Nice

I liked the visuals. Despite about it only you going outside, I enjoyed the visuals. I'd say more, but I'm tired.

Metal Slug: Combat Part 1 Metal Slug: Combat Part 1

Well...

I liked it, but it's kinda slow paced...not only that, but there's a delay in some characters and it kinda makes them look like a "slow-responder". Maybe if ya speeded it up a bit it'll seem a bit more intense. And more violence! Hehe. The dialogue is a bit slow as well so mabye you can add some sort of button to pass through it (for those "I can't freaking wait people") if you wish. I enjoyed this, keep it up!

afowacko responds:

Thanks! Lol, more violence!

oh and thanks for the encouragement. One of my favorite animations got blammed because of its graphics and not its humour, so it scared me away from Newgrounds for a bit...

Anyway, thanks =P

Kirby Adventure Kirby Adventure

Ehh...

Ha...Kirby. Well I loved the animating. To be honest, I thought that last part would be one of those scare things. Well the flash was humorous. Hope to see more soon!

*Check account BadFurDay* *Check account BadFurDay*

Hmm...

I'm getting something...but still not quite grasping the true meaning to it. Maybe your other episodes will show the true meaning perhaps? Although despite what others day, keep the good work up. I'm getting quite curious as what your aim is to this...

Leuphorie responds:

thanks for the rewiew
the other episodes will be submitted by user BadFurDay (and this one will be reworked and resubmitted by BadFurDay)

Stop Cryin Your Heart Out Stop Cryin Your Heart Out

Touching.

The collaberation was very touching. The variety of animations and characters made it feel like people really stuck together on this one. Although I wished more people would participate in these things. I know you guys worked hard on this but c'mon! You don't care about Newgrounds or something? But despite that, it was very good. The characters are all different and made from different authors. Some of the people complain about graphics but this isn't one of those flashes for that type of complaint. They're made from different people! It's supposed to be a mixed variety because other people have different styles. The people who participated in this I give you a thanks. Newgrounds will stay forever! (I hope...)